- Learn how Purchase Order (PO) is matched on the invoice and processed to your system.
Ocerra syncs PO and Receipt information from MYOB, so you can compare it with a received supplier invoice line by line.
- Ocerra synced PO account: 1600, Tax Rate: G11NOCAP GST, Sub Account: A-AAA, Project: PR000002, PO Line* and receipted quantity.
*Ocerra has an algorithm that helps you to match PO lines with Invoice lines automatically. If your PO line(s) are different from invoice lines, Ocerra may not match it for you and you have to match it manually.
Matching PO line with invoice line manually
- Click on the plus sign to see a PO line under the invoice line.
- Click on the drop-down icon from the PO line.
- Select the matching PO line from your PO. Ocerra will sync all the lines available in your system.
Account, tax, receipted amount, item code, sub-account and project will be empty or default if PO lines are not matched with invoice lines automatically.
Project task and UOM cannot be edited in Ocerra, however, it will be created when PO invoice is exported from Ocerra.
Your PO line(s) many not match with invoice lines automatically for various reason but you can always select corresponding PO line manually:
Exporting PO invoice to MYOB
Information coded on the bill in Ocerra such as account, tax, branch, items codes will be exported with the corresponding PO number and receipt on the line level: