When we create an account for your company, we create a unique email address, e.g. [firstname.lastname@example.org] - and you can customize the username.
The purpose of this inbox address is to capture your AP invoices automatically. It is a part of the automation process that allows you to review invoices only when they arrive to the system by setting up custom notifications.
You will save time compared to manfully uploading or forwarding each invoice to Ocerra for data extraction.
There are a few options of how you can achieve it:
- You can give this email address to your suppliers directly and ask them to email invoice to this address.
- You can set up auto-forward from your current AP inbox.
You can find your invoice email address under the Inbox folder on the main menu.
It is a preferred method of importing invoices to Ocerra for data extraction:
- It is faster. When invoices arrive in Ocerra's inbox, Ocerra performs data extraction. You will then receive a notification when invoices are ready for review, versus manual upload, where you have to wait for each invoice to upload.
- It is safer. Ocerra uses "The From" address to validate your suppliers.
- It is fully controllable. You will see the original message and files attached.
All the attached PDF files will be seen here and as soon as it is processed, you can open it from the inbox folder or view from the Invoice folder/list.
(!) There is a limit of 30 PDF attachments per email.
If the invoice was archived after it was reviewed in Ocerra, you can still open it from the inbox in the archived folder.
If you would like to change this email address, please get in touch with us.