- Learn how to schedule email notifications for approval and incoming invoices.
There are two types of email notifications in Ocerra:
- For incoming invoice: you will receive email notifications for ALL the incoming invoices. It is recommended for accountant and AP roles.
- For approval: you will receive email notifications for approval only. It is recommended for an employee user role.
For incoming invoices
Receive email notifications from Ocerra when new invoices are ready for a review. This type of email notification is useful for an accountant or AP admin roles in the system. If you are reviewing and preparing invoices for approval, we'd highly recommend to set this up.
You can schedule the day(s) of the week and time when you would like receiving email notification(s) for all your incoming invoices in Ocerra.
- Go to Settings – General – Notifications
- Pick a time, days of the week and click Save
On this day(s) and time Ocerra will email you a list of all the incoming invoice documents. For example:
You can click on any of the invoices in your email, it will take you to Ocerra invoice processing screen.
Note: These are scheduled notifications that you set to receive at a specific time and day(s).
(!) These are scheduled notifications that you set to receive at a specific time and day(s). If you would like to remind someone to approve an invoice, please use "share link" option to send them a link to the invoice directly.
We recommend setting up approver notifications as often as possible, to ensure approvers log in to the system often to review any outstanding invoices.
Ocerra invoices for approval, email Example:
(!) Time zone
Please ensure that you have the time zone correct in your account settings. You can check it in Settings – General – Time Zone.