To invite your team members to Ocerra -
- Go to Settings – Users and click +Invite User button. A pop-up form will be shown:
- Fill up the form with your team member details.
- ROLES: You can give one or more roles to each new user. Learn more about roles here.
- To add roles, start typing a role name, e.g. Accountant or Employee.
- Send invite. They will receive an invitation email from you to join Ocerra.
- There is no limit on how many people you can invite to Ocerra.
Please note: Every user will have access to all invoices you are processing in Ocerra. They can open, view, upload a new invoices, change extracted data on any of the invoices but they cannot move it from one status to another unless they are assigned to do it in the workflow. For security reasons, we have an audit feature. It keeps a record of who opened and updated each invoice.
Removing users from Ocerra
For data integrity, we do not allow removing users entirely from the system as it will remove the record of user actions. We can deactivate them for you, so they won't have access anymore. This way, you can still track who was processing invoices in the past.