A supplier can email multiple invoice documents as one PDF file. Review each page first:
- Use Up and Down icon arrows to view pages:
If you find different invoices in one PDF file, you will need to split them into separate invoice documents.
This way, Ocerra will read and extract data correctly from each document.
Split document instructions
- Go to the page you want to start splitting using the Next Page icon. You can't split starting from the first page.
- Click on the Split Icon and confirm that you would like to split this page.
- You will now see a red Split Line on the top, indicating what pages you are going to split.
- If you have other documents in the file, click the Split button again.
- When finished, click on the Split button at the bottom. It will start the splitting process; you will have to wait until it is complete:
- Click save and exit. On the invoice summary list, you will see each invoice as a separate document.
- You can now continue working with these documents individually.
More than 5-pages
Ocerra will truncate the document if there are more than 5-pages in the file.
If you have more than 5 pages in the file, please download the file and use Adobe online tool to split the rest of the files. Then upload it to Ocerra manually.
If this is a regular scenario, please let us know.