New Features & Improvements
- Auto-archive - Users can now control auto-archive process based on statuses and days. To learn more, please view this article.
- Approval page - Zoom in and zoom out has been added to the invoices on the approval page.
- Invoice page - If amount is not matching (red), users are prompt to review it before submitting or approving an invoice. They will be still able to proceed.
- Invoice page- when adding or updating supplier name on the invoice enrolled in the workflow, a supplier will be re-enrolled to a different workflow if it is found in another workflow.
- Click "Ok" if you want to to change the workflow schema
- Cancel and click "Save" if you want an invoice to stay in the current workflow
- Click the "Workflow" button on the invoice page to check to what workflow schema an invoice belongs to
To enhance visibility PO Number, Received (day) and Exp. (Export flag) columns has been added to the invoices page:
Vendor search has been added to the approval workflow page. If you have multiple approval workflows in Ocerra, you can now quickly find in what workflow a specific vendor is:
- Enter vendor name and click Apply, it will show the workflow with this vendor only