- How to export bills from Ocerra to MYOB AccountRight
- Setting up auto-export (add-on)
Ocerra will automatically create new bills in MYOB AccountRight including all the key information presented in the original document.
- Invoices can be exported in any status from Ocerra:
Exporting without approval
If you are happy with data extraction, you can export invoices in any status. We recommend to "submit", so you know that these invoices are ready for export.
If you are using approval workflow in Ocerra, invoices shall be exported in the "approved" status, but you can export in any status, depending on your workflow, it can be any custom state too.
By default, the Export Page is set with "Approved" status:
Exporting bills in other status:
- Go to export page
- Use filter to select status, e.g. Submitted
- Select all or one invoice for export
- Click "Export invoices"
Ensure that Account and Supplier are selected on the invoice before exporting to MYOB.
- It takes seconds for your bills to appear in MYOB
- Go to Purchases - Open bills:
- A new bill was created for you.
- In the comment: you should see that invoice was processed via Ocerra and in what status.
Invoices can be auto-exported from Ocerra to MYOB in any status. This setting is added upon request (no extra cost) for existing customers.
We recommend using export page during the first month, so you can get comfortable with new AP process before it can be fully automated.