- Export individual bills to MYOB AccountRight
- Bulk export multiple bills to MYOB AccountRight
- Update exported bills and re-export to MYOB AccountRight
Ocerra is connected with MYOB via API, this allows instant export of AP bills from one system to another. Ocerra will create a new purchase invoice with the original PDF attached to it.
Exporting bills to MYOB
- Navigate to the Export page
- Filter document by status if required (by default, the filters are set to show Approved - Exported = No documents).
- Select documents that you would like to export (either individual or select all)
- Click Export button
Bulk exporting bills to MYOB
Due to MYOB API limitations, it cannot process more than 10 bills simultaneously. Therefore, when you Select All, Ocerra will only select the first 10 bills for export. For example:
We recommend reviewing and exporting invoices from Ocerra regularly, so they do not pile up for bulk export.
Export Invoice button:
Export Invoices button may not show up in Ocerra if MYOB is updating their system or its API is being overused. This may also affect bulk export. If this happens, please wait and try again later.
- It takes seconds for your bills to appear in MYOB
Export message for attachments exceeding file limit
(!) Please note that there is a limit for attachment size in AccountRight. Any attachments exceeding 3MB will be ignored. An export note will indicate 'Attachment is too large.
Read next: MYOB AccountRight Export Errors