New Features & Improvements
Invoice processing & data extraction
- A reverse tax rate calculator has been added to Ocerra to process invoices with a non-standard GST rate. Learn more here.
Control parameters: settings - general
- A new control parameter has been added: "Detect currency".
- If you toggle it "on", it will detect currency from the invoice layout first, and if not found, will use default supplier currency. This is how it was working before. Now you can toggle it "off" if you don't want the system to read it from the invoice layout:
- A new control parameter has been added: "Calculate due date".
- If you toggle it on, it will calculate due date from the invoice data extraction. If you toggle it "off", it will only auto-fill due date from the default supplier terms.
MYOB Advanced integration
We have successfully completed MYOB Advanced API certification program: